Jennifer Chrisman LM, CPM
Jennifer began her formal midwifery training in 2016 after years of independent study. Her desire has always been to promote health and nutrition for the best possible outcome for herself and her babies. This desire grew to include helping all women, have positive birth experiences.
As a mother of 11 children, Jennifer can truly understand the needs of an expectant mother. She has had first hand experience with a range of birth experiences and prenatal care. She has had a C-section, natural hospital birth, birth center birth, stillbirth and miscarriage.
Her desire is to enable mothers to have quality prenatal care, safe labor, and a positive birth experience.
Licenses and credentials:
- Licensed Midwife (LM) by the state of Texas
- Certified Professional Midwife (CPM) by the North American Registry of Midwives (NARM)
- Completed a 2 year internship at a birth center where she attended over 140 births
- Certified in adult and neonatal resuscitation
- Attended specialized workshops for emergency birth training
Big family, big smiles, and tons of excitement… Our family enjoys the outdoors, fishing, taking care of our animals and hanging out together.
Leave us a note or give us call and we will get back to you.